Earth Science Students,
Sorry I am not there today. Here is what is expected of you.
- New jobs will start when I come back.
- Using your computer, go to this website: https://water.usgs.gov/edu/waterproperties.html
- Choose 4 different water properties to collect notes on. These notes should be written on a separate piece of paper. Plan to turn this in at the end of class.
- For each property, you need the definition of that property
- For each property, you need at least 4 additional bullet points of notes.
- For each property, you need 1 coloring drawing describing that property.
I hope you have a great day!
Sorry I am not there today. Here is what is expected of you:
- Continue your current jobs. New jobs will start when I come back.
- This is your assignment today: Bacteria Webquest. Please write down ALL answers (including the table) on a separate piece of paper. This is due at the end of class.
- If you get finished early, go to Study Island and work on “Cumulative Review.” This will be due at the end of the week.
- One of these assignments will be used as a QUIZ GRADE. You will find out which one when I come back.
- Does anyone need to turn in their paper or poster?
Have a great day!